- About Us
School History Vision, Mission & Values School Song Achievements 2021 2020 2019 2018 Staff Information / Level Teachers School Advisory Committee (SAC) School Hours School Gate Opening Hours
- TKP Experience
- Key Programmes
Applied Learning Programme (ALP) Lifelong Learning Programme
- MK@Tanjong Katong
- Contact Us
School's Contact School Bookshop Uniform Bus Service Provider Dental Clinic Student Care Centre
- Useful Information
Teachers Useful Links for Teachers Parents Useful links for Parents Home-Based Learning (HBL) Parents Gateway Portal Sexuality Education Parent Support Group (PSG) Leave of Absence (LOA) P1 Registration Forms for Parents Parent Kit Students Useful Links for Students Home-Based Learning (HBL) Code of Conduct SLS Portal Alumni Register as an Alumni Photos of Alumni Activities / Events
Home > Useful Information > Parents > Parent Kit > [Parent Kit] Home-Based Learning – Don’t worry, be steady!
[Parent Kit] Home-Based Learning – Don’t worry, be steady!
Dear Parents / Guardians,
From 1 Apr 2020, schools will progressively transit to a blended learning model, starting with one day of Home-Based Learning (HBL) a week.
This issue of Parent Kit provides tips on how you can support your child’s HBL and addresses some of your concerns.
- [Parent Kit] Home-Based Learning – Don’t worry, be steady!
- [Parent Kit] Part 2: Home-Based Learning – Don’t Worry, Be Steady!
- [Parent Kit] Part 3: Stay Home, Stay Safe, Stay Curious
- [Parent Kit] Stay Home, Stay Safe, Stay Curious – School Holiday Edition
- [Parent Kit] My Independent Learner!
- [Parent Kit] Do’s and Don’ts to help manage examination stress!