Home > Our Partners @ TKP > Phase 2B Parent Volunteer (PV) Scheme
Phase 2B Parent Volunteer (PV) Scheme
The TKP 2019/2020 Phase 2B PV registration is opened on 27 March 2019. The application will close on 24 May 2019. Please note this is for P1 intake in 2021.
Please click here to download the Phase 2B Parent Volunteer Application Form.
Terms and Conditions:
1. Only applicants whose children are Singapore Citizens or Singapore Permanent Residents are eligible to apply under Phase 2B.
2. All application forms must be duly completed and submitted in hardcopy to the General Office by the closing date. Kindly produce your child’s/ward’s birth certificate for verification upon submission. Emails and fax copies are not accepted.
3. The school reserves the right to close the application early before the stipulated date if response from parents is overwhelming.
4. Kindly note that all applications are subject to the school’s selection process prior to successful enrolment into the Phase 2B PV scheme. The school reserves the right to short-list applicants.
5. To be eligible for Phase 2B registration, applicants must complete at least 40 hours of volunteer service before the Primary One Registration Exercise. The school will not be held responsible in the event that the PV is not able to fulfill the minimum 40 hours of voluntary services and hence not able to meet the requirement for registration at Phase 2B of the Primary One Registration Exercise. Under such circumstances, the parent may wish to register his/her child under Phase 2C.
6. Do note that even after completion of 40 hours of volunteer service, the PV’s child is not guaranteed a place in our school.
7. The PV’s Phase 2B application / volunteer services can be terminated by the school without prior notice if he/she is found to have behaved in a way that contradicts the school’s code of conduct for PVs.
8. If the PV wishes to withdraw from the Phase 2B PV scheme, please do so by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.