Home > About Us > School Information > School Rules
1. Take care of yourself
2. Take care of those around you
3. Take care of your surroundings
Code of Conduct
- Students are to wear the prescribed school uniform and modification to the uniform is strictly prohibited. Students are strongly encouraged to have name tags on their school uniform and PE attire.
- Only Primary 1-2 students are to wear the P.E. attire daily. All Primary 3-6 students must be in school uniform on school days and school events unless otherwise stated. They can only wear P.E. attire on days where there are P.E. lessons, House Practices and CCA sessions. A sample of the school uniform and P.E. attire are shown below.
- Shoes must be predominantly black and accompanied by ONLY black laces.
- Socks worn must be visible and not be lower than the upper linings of the shoes.
- T-shirt, shirts and blouses must be tucked in at all times.
- Boys: hair must not cover the ears or touch the collar, with short sideburns and a short fringe.
- Girls: hair must be neat, tidy and combed back from the face, with fringe secured with a dark green/black ribbon, clip or band.
- Long hair (below collar of blouse) must be tied neatly with a dark green/black ribbon or band.
- Dyeing or highlighting of hair is strictly not allowed.
- Nails must be kept short and without nail polish.
Ornaments, Jewellery or Valuables
- No ornaments or any form of jewellery are to be worn in school.
- For girls, simple stud earrings may be worn.
- No valuables, expensive items, toys, pets or sharp objects should be brought to school unless instructed.
- No prohibited items should be brought to school. Any items deemed inappropriate by the school will be confiscated.
- All students are not allowed to have in their possession any weapon. They are also not allowed to bring any weapon-like item which is used or intended to be used to cause harm to others.
- All students must attend school during school days.
- All students in the morning session must report punctually for school by 7.30a.m.
- All students in the afternoon session must report punctually for school by 12.30p.m (Mon, Tues, Thurs, Fri)/ 2.00pm (Wed).
- A medical certificate or letter from parent must be produced when a student is absent.
- Students are to sit for all examinations and assessments unless certified medically unfit by a doctor
- Only medical certificates are accepted as valid reason if a student is absent during a test or examination.
- Students must not leave the school without permission during school hours.
- Students are to report punctually for, and attend, all lessons (LSP, LSM, Supplementary, Remedial included).
Use of Electronic Devices
- Students are strongly discouraged from bringing Electronic Devices, such as mobile phones, to school.
- However, if students do bring Electronic Devices to school, they must adhere strictly to the rules of use of Electronic Devices so that there is no disruption to learning during curriculum and school-based activities.
- Students must switch off their Electronic Devices upon arrival at school.
- Students can only use their mobile phones at the drop-off point or Gate 2 to communicate with their parents if they have obtained permission from teachers.
- Students should not be using their Electronic Devices to take photographs or for entertainment purposes while in the school premises.
- Participation in CCAs is compulsory for students from P4 onwards.
- Students must attend CCA sessions regularly.
- Non-participants/supporters for competitions or tournaments must be in their full uniform or P.E. attire.
- Students who are Singapore Citizens or Permanent Residents must sing the National Anthem and take the pledge.
- Students will take the pledge with the right fist placed over the heart.
- Students who are foreigners must stand at attention and observe the Flag-raising ceremony with respect.
- Students must obey traffic rules at all times.
- Students must use only designated pedestrian crossings. (zebra crossings, signalized pedestrian crossings, underpass & overhead bridges)
- Students taking school buses must remain seated and wear seat belts at all times.